Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tessa & Colby {Utah Wedding Photography}

This is definitely one of the funnest weddings I've ever had the honor of being a part of. As you'll clearly see, Tessa's styling is amazing! The crafting & design of the centerpieces & decorations were so amazing! & their families were hilarious & caring. I felt right at home!

The last 3 photos absolutely kill me! They're both just *glowing*! Ugh... I love weddings so much! Being able to photograph that love is one of the most amazing experiences!

Thank you, Tessa & Colby for letting me be a part of your special day!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely Photographs of a Wedding. A skilled wedding photographer knows, as how to anticipate and capture situations that conveys those special feelings.


    Expert best wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete